WHAT WE'RE DOING TO KEEP OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS SAFE
We are talking the threat of COVID-19 seriously. Keeping our staff and customers safe is our top priority. To provide us guidance and direction on what actions are most appropriate to take, we have signed-up to participate in the Count on Me NC program, sponsored by the N.C. Department of Health and the North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association.
While North Carolina already has strict health and safety guidelines in place, Count On Me NC businesses have taken additional training and implemented new procedures in light of COVID-19. All Count On Me NC businesses have pledged to:
- Ensure safe sanitation practices are followed.
- Administer health checks to all staff prior to shift start.
- Make sure indoor and outdoor seating meets all physical distancing guidelines.
- Provide hand sanitizer or handwashing stations at all entrances.
- Clean and sanitize common areas, bathrooms and high-touch surfaces regularly using the CDC recommendations.
- Clean and sanitize all tables and hard surfaces after every use.
- Clean settings, utensils, menus and condiments after every use or provide single-use options.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
You can help create a safer, healthier environment for everyone by following a few guidelines and best practices. When you join Count On Me NC, here’s what you’re pledging to do:
- Wear a cloth face covering like a mask or scarf.
- Wait your turn by maintaining six feet of physical distance from others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- Use contactless delivery or takeout options if you have been recently exposed to, or have symptoms of, COVID-19.
- Be patient and kind to staff and other guests as we all try to adjust to a new normal.
To learn more about the Count on Me NC program, go to https://countonmenc.org