Main content starts here, tab to start navigating
Private Event Rules
- We will provide pushpins for anything you would like to attach to the wall. No tape, command strips, or other sticky devices are to be used on the walls. If tape or other devices are used a $100 Repair Fee will be applied to your credit card on file.
- No glitter, confetti or balloons filled with confetti/glitter. If any of these are used there will be a $100 cleaning fee applied to your credit card on file.
- All food choices must be submitted 3 days prior to your event. If not submitted in time you will be subject to cancellation without refund of room rental.
- No outside alcohol is permitted on the premises—opened or closed. This is illegal in North Carolina, and we can be fined heavily for it. This includes gifts of liquor and mini-bottles. If outside alcohol is found during your event, payment will be required and your event will end. You will be asked to leave the premises.
- No outside food or drink is permitted except a cake. If you are bringing an outside cake the Event Manager needs to know in advance.
- Final headcount for buffets is required 3 days prior to your event. Once the final count is submitted you can add up to 5 more guests, but you cannot lessen your number. If your event grows more than 5 people beyond your expected count, we cannot guarantee there will be space for everyone, or that there will be food for everyone.
- We value our customers, but we also value our employees. If are disrespectful to an employee, you will be asked to leave and will not be allowed to book in the future.
- All alcohol must be purchased from your assigned server or bartender. If your guests go to the main bar to purchase drinks, you will be given one warning before we ask you to leave.